Vietnamese Sausage (Gio lua)
• 500gr meat (preferably pork shoulder)
• 1 tbsp fish sauce
• 1 tsp salt
• 1 tsp sugar
• 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
• 2 tsp pepper
• 1 tsp baking soda
• 2 tbsp oil
1. Cut meat in to thin slices and freeze for 2 hours.
2. Grind well and mix with prepared spice. Beat with electric mixer for about 10 minutes until well combined, let sit for about 20 minutes.
4. Stuff the mixture in to a round mold, press it down firmly to compact the mixture.
5. Remove it from the mold then wrap by banana leaves or cling film. Steam until cooked.
More recipes like this one:
Stay connected with vietnam online
You will now be directed to Vietnamflight.net with regard to your flight reservation. Please click Ok to continue.
You will now be directed to our visa partner website: www.myvietnamvisa.com to process your visa application. Please click Ok to continue.